Our areas of expertise covers and includes:
• Barrel roofing
• Flat roof
• Concave and convex roofing
• Pitched roofs
• Sand cast and cast lead roofs
• Rolled sheet installation
• Lead welding
BSEN 12588:1999 industry standards. Rolled lead sheet is commonly used on all types of modern and historic properties:
- Lead flashings to abutments on flat and pitched roofs
- Lead weatherings to ledges and cornices
- Lead damp proof courses and cavity trays
- Lead linings to parapet and valley gutters
- Lead coverings to flat and pitched roofs
- Lead vertical cladding
- Lead capping to parapet walls
- Lead cladding to dormer windows
- Lead has many other specialist uses, such as
- radiation shielding and sound attenuation.
Hard Metal Roofing
We are also able to roof with alternative materials such as copper roofing, Stainless steel sheet roofing, Zinc roofing.
Slate Roofs and Tiles
The most traditional type of period roof is often finished in natural slate or hand made clay tiles and we can offer both services for new and old roofs, with a repair service also in this discipline. We have a particular affinity working with natural Welsh slate – utilising its high quality and versatile colour spectrum. www.WelshSlate.com
To compliment our work on site we have a team of experienced and fully qualified tradesmen in plumbing, electrical, carpentry, plastering, brickwork, painting and decorating along with building and property maintenance.